Bettor Faster Limited (“We“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
- our website at https://www.crew.bet/ (the “Website”); and
- Bettor Fastor mobile App “Crew” (the “App”) once you have downloaded a copy of the App on your mobile device.
This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who we are
Bettor Fastor Ltd, with registered office address at 51, 3 Atkins Square, Dalston Lane, London, E8 1FP Bettor Faster Limited and registered number 1028062451, controls the collection and processing of any personal data that you provide to us in relation to this Website and the App.
Bettor Fastor Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with reference number ZA460339
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by registering on our Website or App or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us include your name and surname, e-mail address and phone number (“Submitted Information”).
Information we collect about you and your use of the Website and App
With regard to each of your visits to the Website and the use of the App we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical data and related information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, operating system, browser type and version, time zone and location, mobile device information and the type of mobile device you use, your mobile operating system and the location of your mobile device;
- information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, device information;
- information stored on your mobile device, including if you allow the App to access contact information from your address book (“Contacts Information”). The App will periodically recollect this information in order to stay up-to-date;
- information relating to your betting activity via the App, including bookmakers session tokens and selections, stakes, returns and receipts of any bets that you view, share and place (“Usage Information”).
The information in (a) and (b) above (“Technical Information”) may be collected by a third party website analytics service provider such as Google Analytics on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies. For more information on cookies, please refer to the paragraph below.
How we use your personal data
The table below sets out (i) the purposes for which we will use your information and (ii) which legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate. Please note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us to email@example.com if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data.
Legitimate Interest: this means the interest of ours as a business in conducting, managing and providing to you the Website and the App. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
Fulfilling a Contract: this means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
|Information you give to us|
|To provide you with products and services that you request from us.||Fulfilling contracts|
|To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;||Legitimate interest (developing products and service for existing and new customers)|
|To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.||Fulfilling contracts and legitimate interest (developing products and services, delivering our Website and services effectively)|
|Information we collect about you|
|To administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.||Fulfilling contracts and legitimate interest (developing products and services, delivering our Website and services effectively)|
|To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.|
|As part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.|
|To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.|
Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Promotional offers from Us
We may use your personal data (such as your Submitted Information, Location Information or transaction information) to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have signed up to and/or utilise the Website and/or the Services and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving marketing notifications.
Third Party Marketing
We will obtain your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside the Bettor Faster group of companies for marketing or promotional purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by adjusting your marketing preferences via ‘Privacy’ section found within the ‘Profile’ tab of the App or by following the unsubscribe links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of information
- We may disclose your personal data to other Bettor Faster entities for the purpose of our internal business processes.
- We may share personal data with our suppliers and service providers.
- We may share personal information when necessary with law enforcement and regulatory authorities.
- We may also share your personal data when you have consented to us doing so.
We will only transfer your personal data outside of the European region under the following circumstances:
- where the transfer is to a country or other territory which has been assessed by the European Commission (or an equivalent UK body) as ensuring an adequate level of protection for personal data
- with your consent or
- on the basis that the transfer is compliant with the GDPR and other applicable laws.
Protection of your personal data
We protect your personal data and implement appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect it against any unauthorised or unlawful processing and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law.
- Object to processing of your personal data. This is in situations where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. Please note that any requests in relation to the restriction of the processing of your data means that we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (including the Revolut Services). In this case, we may have to cancel your use of the Website or App but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, which you can then transfer to an applicable third party. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide the Revolut Services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
To exercise your rights above, reach out to our support team by email to email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.